Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nick Bantok Stamp

Q
Quite some time ago, I went to a craft get-together at a friend's house.  Besides serving us a wonderful lunch, she allowed us to get into her craft supplies and play.  I had never seen the Nick Bantok line of stamps and I fell in love immediately.  The angel on this card was stamped at the party and I just recently found a home for it on this birthday card for someone whose name starts with 'L'.  I had a lot of burlap in the craft room that month and it was showing up on everything - including this card.

P.S.  I finally started an art journal and I am looooving it.  It is different making art just to please myself - with no intended event or person (victim?) in mind.  If anything is worth publishing, you'll be the first to know....

P.S.S.  I did fix that hanging thread before I sent the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment