Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - June

This month's tag (see Tim's here) involved a technique that took a couple of tries.  The watercolor background works best with the Distress mini's.  I tried it with the larger pads, but, the smaller ones allow for smaller bursts of color.  Also, getting the right amount of water on the stencil took some experimenting, but, I am saving all my 'tries' for various projects in the future.  They were all interesting in their own way.  And this turns out to be one of my favorite tags this year!

My favorite part of this project?  The 'Paula' bow.  I will be using this on many projects in the future including gift wrap.  Where has this bow been all my life?

Here is some detail on the popped up butterflies.  I love the second butterfly best.



1 comment:

  1. Great Tag PattiDee. Your watercolour turned out really nice. Thanks so much for your visit and kind comment. Happy crafting! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete