Monday, February 29, 2016

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - February

I had to try out this technique remix tag this month.  In an antique store I found the picture of the lady and just loved her hat!  Had copies made so I could retain the original.  She has such a sweet smile.  The flower is a rolled paper flower from vintage bookpaper and I added some pearl tipped pins that I have had for a long time.  Here are the supplies I used, but, I forgot to include the Tim Holtz lace, which I dyed using distress inks.


Also made this tag featuring a picture of my Mom from the 80's.  I haven't put a sentiment on there yet.  Isn't she sweet!



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you haven't had a whole host of comments on your GORGEOUS tag. It's an amazing take on Tim's tag and looks just perfect. I'm going to have a great time surfing through your posts..thanks for sharing them. Hugs C. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol! I posted this very late yesterday, so I don't think people have had much time to see it. There were so many beautiful submissions this month. I appreciate your kind comments - hugs!

      Delete
  2. Your February tags turned out great and I like how the oval frame overlaps the edge of the tag. The X's & O's along the side was a great idea too. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete