Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Skellie-Fest!



Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda (LCD\CV) are hosting Skellie-Fest this month.  Here is my Guest Designer Submission, titled 'Juggling Skeleton'.  Why wait until Halloween to celebrate the spooky stuff?

Here are the steps:


I copied the stamped image onto card stock and then glued on some torn book pages.  Next, I treated the skeleton with some Distress Glaze to keep it from getting too much ink color on it.


I inked the entire piece using 'Twisted Citron' Distress Ink.  I then laid the stencil on top and inked again with 'Wilted Violet' Distress Ink.  I love this wavy line stencil!


I embellished the project using circles punched from leftovers from this project and a pre-printed 'Trick or Treat' card I had in my stash....

Here are the LCD\CV products I used:

Articulated Skeleton (scroll down)
Journal Stencil
Grunge Trees (scroll down)

No comments:

Post a Comment