Thursday, October 20, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Magic


31 Days of Halloween continues here and there is lots of stamping inspiration for the Halloween season to check out!

I use this Cityscape stamp a lot!  It can be used in so many different ways - as foreground or background, and I just think it is really cool looking.


To make this card I stamped the Cityscape image onto watercolor paper with archival ink and let it dry thoroughly.  Next, using a waterbrush, I brushed on Dusty Concord and Crushed Olive distress ink (using a mask to make the moon shape).  I inked the edges with Hickory Smoke distress ink and then used the Hickory Smoke ink along with the bat mask to create the bat images.  Finally, I mounted the text band and the image onto Dusty Concord paper with some brads.

The text stamp for the word Magic is also on this page.  This multi-word stamp is also going to be very useful!



No comments:

Post a Comment