Monday, July 15, 2019

A Beary Happy Birthday



This bear is a gift for my good friend J.P. who purchased a camper last year and enjoys it most weekends (weather and work permitting).  He wanted a bear to match the sheets in his camper and I found this great pattern on Etsy.  I like this pattern because it is not too cutesy and the kerchief allowed me to incorporate some of the sheet material.  I was lucky that the sheets came in a bag made out of the same fabric.  Very handy for matching the bear!

I also made this tag for the gift - continuing the bear theme.  I copied a Dover image of the bear and cut up a postcard that had some trees on it.  The background is a chipboard tag stamped with wood grain.  The balloons are from a Yellow Owl Workshop set.

Happy Birthday J.P.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment