Monday, September 29, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - September

We'll have to take a break from 'Two Months of Terror' for Tim's September tag.  This tag is so beautiful that I did not change a thing when I made mine.  I love this stamp and I will be making more of these shiny, bright butterflies I assure you.  I thought about making a darker version of this with a skull on a bright background with black bats on the top.   Maybe if I get some time next month, I will give that a whirl...

**  Thanks so much for all of the kind comments.  I am honored to be selected as a September winner!

5 comments:

  1. Love it...I to have some great ideas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK thank you! Your the second person to EVERY COMMENT on my blog...Im really not the bloggie talkie type...and I just generally post my Tim Holtz tags these days....I do lots of genealogy scrapbooking of my families..and eventually will post them here...but until then TAGS...thank you! You made my day!!!


    Wow your Website (blog) is awesome so is your TAG! I can only hope to get better about blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast of the black and white with the color!
    Nicely done!
    Congrats on your Win and TimHoltz.com!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really quite beautiful take on Tim's tag. You really did a fantastic job with his techniques. Congrats on your win on Tim's blog!!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete