Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas at the Zoo!

Our family does a Christmas theme each year.  You can decorate, wrap, create cards, or do anything with the theme.  It is not a requirement, just something we do for fun.  My favorite theme was 'Christmas in Outer Space', but, we can't do that every year.

This year's theme, chosen by my nephew Niko, is 'Christmas at the Zoo!'.

Here is the card I made for this year.  I had been looking for an opportunity to use those tiny Christmas light embellishments and I though my lion needed a little decoration in his habitat.

Have a Roaring Good Holiday!






1 comment:

  1. Shame on me for not stopping by during the holiday--see what I missed!! This card is really fun and really jolly. I just love it.

    What a great family tradition--please bring back the space theme as I'd love to see what you would do with it :)

    ReplyDelete