Monday, January 9, 2017

New Year's Resolutions

I am so excited about this coming year!  This is the year of the forgotten project and the unused supplies.  My goal is to finish all of the projects that I did not have time to do over the years, but, projects that I am still excited about.  I have a plethora of supplies and found objects that are waiting to be incorporated into artwork.  In fact, I am still working on Christmas projects that were never completed!  I will be posting all sorts of things as they finish and they might be popping up during the wrong time of the year - LOL.  Rehash of Christmas in February anyone?

In order to get this done, I won't be answering any design calls or challenges - just working on the forgotten and fun things laying in wait in my craft room....

That's the goal anyway.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment