Monday, October 2, 2017

Christmas Countdown Village

Here is a project that I have been working on for years.  I saw this in Craft Stamper magazine and decided to make one for myself.  It took years because I would finish a house or two and then set the project aside for a long while.  I finally determined that I was going to finish it up this year and I did.  I really had fun collecting the numbers for the different days, and, for some reason I added the 25th - the original in the magazine only went to Christmas Eve.







Sorry some of the pictures are blurry.  Still getting used to a new camera.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you completed this Christmas assemblage--it's really enchanting! I see what you mean by "collecting the numbers," the uniform patches were a terrific find and I admire how you varied the sizes, too. This really is wonderful displayed on top of your furniture piece and something to be really proud of.

    So glad I stopped by to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Bee! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

      Delete